Speeches

This term my class have been working on speeches my speech is about impacting peoples lives.

Intro
Would you rather make an impact on other people's lives or people making an impact on your life. In reality we are doing both, we are impacted by the people we love such as our family, and friends or even strangers. We learn from these people. Some people don’t realize that when we are communicating with others we are already affecting their lives in either a good or bad way.

Everyone in my hub has presented their speech and I am one of a few people that made it to the next round on speeches.


Have you presented a speech this year if so what was your topic?

Comments

  1. Your speech was well presented Alexis. You carefully though about your topic and took your own spin on it. For a digital learning object have you thought about adding the recording of your speech? This is particularly good for parents as they usually never get to see the speech presented that they heard so many times in practise. As a teacher I participate in a form of public speaking every day. I was also the kid who hated speeches so I can definitely say you will need those skills more than you know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HuL Gul From Netherland!

Cross Country

Sports Rotations