Spanish

This term for languages I have been learning Spanish. We have been practicing on a website called Duolingo, you can also get it as a app. Duolingo has many different languages on it to learn and it is really fun.

Here is some examples.
Yo come manzanas-I eat apples
Yo-I
Auga-Water
Leche-Milk
Manzana-Apple
El-The
Come-Eat
Here is a link to Duolingo: Duolingo

I have learnt lots of Spanish from this web site and how to say it to.


Have you ever learnt a language before if so what language?

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Alexis,
    Me gusta mucho que hayas dado algunos ejemplos de lo que has aprendido en español. ¡Esto me recordó el momento en que hice Duolingo con mi clase de español! ¿Pensaste en hacer una conversación entre dos personas usando los ejemplos que has aprendido?
    Saludos cordiales, Emily, Parkview School.

    Hello Alexis,
    I really like that you have given some examples from what you have learned in Spanish. This reminded of the time when I did Duolingo with my spanish class! Did you think about making a conversation between two people using the examples you have learnt?
    Kind regards, Emily, Parkview School.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HuL Gul From Netherland!

Cross Country

Sports Rotations