Winter Sports Tournament

Last week on Thursday my winter sport's team went to centrals for the hockey tournament. My team consists of Gaby, Grace, Isabella, Mereana, Neila, Petra, Oliver, Ben and I.  We came second in our pool so then we versed for 5th and 6th since we bet the team we came 5th but since a team tied for 1st place we came 4th. We won all our games except for one which we lost. All the teams there were really nice and respectful to our team, everyone worked really hard in the tournament and congratulations to those who placed. I think my whole team can agree that we all had a fun and great time.


If you went to a tournament what sports would you play?

Comments

  1. Hey Alexis,

    It was great to read about your achievements at the Canterbury Sports tournament. It sounds as though you all enjoyed your day and represented SFOA with pride. How do you think we can continue to build on the sports we have played on a Thursday so that everyone can continue growing their skills?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Parish
      Thank you and I think if we continuously practice during school time we would be able to get more skillful at what we play maybe even during summer too.

      -Alexis

      Delete
  2. Hi Alexis,
    I enjoyed reading about your day at Canterburys. It sounds as if your team did really well. I went to Canterburys to collect score cards!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HuL Gul From Netherland!

Cross Country

Sports Rotations