Novel Reading Slides

This week for workshops instead of having goals we have narrative writing, reading slides, cantamath project and diamond math template. Today I am talking about my reading slides. In the reading slides it is based off the novel that we are reading. On the slides we had to write an orientation of it then draw a picture for it. Next we would do a Y chart and then on the other slides are more but we haven't finished the book yet so I have not done them. Here is my work so far.


 

Have you written an orientation before?

Comments

  1. Hi Alexis,
    Its Grace, your blog buddy from Marshland School.
    I really enjoyed reading your presentation on Novel reading. Your google drawing was really good! I also thought it was really well laid out!
    Grace O

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HuL Gul From Netherland!

Cross Country

Sports Rotations