Literacy Circles

Hi and welcome back.
I have already explained the literacy circle in my Oracle blog but in this blog I am going to explain it further.

This term we have tried something called literacy circles there are 6 different roles: Discussion director, Connector, Illustrator, Word Master, Passage picker, and Summariser. So far I have done all of them but Discussion director I am doing that next week, the book we are doing this on is Oracle. My favorite role is Summariser and as soon as it was my turn to do Summariser we finished the book which means I got to summarize the whole book. I wrote 6 slides of summarizing.

What literacy circle role would you want to do?

Comments

  1. Hi Alexis.
    I have done literacy circles before and the role I enjoy the most is Discussion director.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HuL Gul From Netherland!

Cross Country

Sports Rotations