Creative Writing

Hi and welcome back.
This week we have been doing creative writing, We get given a picture from pobble 365 and have to write a story about it.
Here is a sample of my writing:


Empty Boots
Picking up the boots I find flowers old and brown underneath crumpled up. I step on something hard like rock as I looked down I see a rock with engraving of a name and a date. John Everstain 1964-2018. Must be a gravestone I thought to myself.
“Sttttttss”
There's something or someone there in the bushes. Emerging from the bushes is a little girl long blond hair with streaks of lighter blond. She carrying flower must be for the grave then.
“Hey what are you doing with my dads boots.” She squealed at the top of her lungs hoping I would run and let go of them.

“So these are your dad's boots.” I asked
“Yes now let them go and put them back where you found them. Your not taking them again this time and now that I’ve caught you I’m taking this to the police.”
“Umm hold on there I was just passing by, saw this and got curious so I picked this up.”
As I put my hand in my pockets the little girl squeals again but even louder piercing my ears.
“Don’t you dare! Take out you knife or whatever weapon you have in there I’m not going to die like how my dad did not deserving to die.”She yelled at me making regret walking in the woods even when I love the wind.

Have you done creative writing before?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HuL Gul From Netherland!

Cross Country

Sports Rotations