Diana Issac Trip

On Friday a group of 6 people went to Diana Issac, which is a rest home. Some of us got two people and some of us got one each. I got one person so it was easier to talk to them and ask more questions.

Her name was Pam, she was very kind to me and answered every question I asked. She has done some awesome stuff like: she has published a book called Stories For My Grandchildren. You should check it out here is a link to it: Stories For My Grandchildren. She went sky diving when she was 70, which is amazing and her grandpa was one of the first people to walk the Bridle Path.

It was very fun there we got to share our stories to each other and ask a lot of questions.


Have you ever published a book or been sky diving?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HuL Gul From Netherland!

Cross Country

Sports Rotations