Camp This Term! :)

Last week my hub went to camp! It was sooo fun and we did so many new activities like: 
*Raft Build
*S/L Orienteering
*Search And Rescue
*School Led Activity
*Archery
*Coasteering
*High Ropes
*Kayak Singles
*Kayak Doubles
*Out Door Living

Something I have Learnt... In camp is that in almost every activity working together s a crucial key, if it is from being in a team or just moving something heavy together with another person. Some skills I have learnt is basically how to live out doors e.g build a fire, shelter and how to find a lost person. I also learnt how to belay in high ropes.




Something I Am Grateful For... Is to even be able to come to this camp and being able to spend time with my peers, teachers and instructors/parents. I am so grateful to have such amazing teachers and parents/instructors to organize and lead this camp so we as students can learn and have fun. I am also so grateful for our teachers making all of our food because it would have been really hard to feed all 95 of us.



Something I Found Challenging... Was to get settled and to work together with the people in my activity group. Another thing I found challenging was the time limit to get ready in between each activity because at one point you would only have 15 minutes to go from a water activity to a dry activity.

My Favorite Part Of Camp... Was all of the activities but my all time favorite was high ropes because I love heights and activities like that. I also loved spending time with my friends while having fun and learning new skills. I enjoyed almost every part of what I did and also being able to make new connections with more people that I didn't have before.

 Have you been to camp before?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HuL Gul From Netherland!

Cross Country

Sports Rotations