This is an inforgraphic I made about Lorde for school. This is one of the activities we are doing as a teaser for keeping up our learning through the holidays.
This term for languages I have been learning Spanish. We have been practicing on a website called Duolingo, you can also get it as a app. Duolingo has many different languages on it to learn and it is really fun. Here is some examples. Yo come manzanas-I eat apples Yo-I Auga-Water Leche-Milk Manzana-Apple El-The Come-Eat Here is a link to Duolingo: Duolingo I have learnt lots of Spanish from this web site and how to say it to. Have you ever learnt a language before if so what language?
Welcome back in school my group an I are reading a book called Oracle it is a great book. Why did you choose this book? I chose this book because it captured my interest in how the characters act and what they do in the description Summarise what you have read so far? There is a boy called Nikko and he saves his baby sister Thetis form his dad because his dad did not want Thetis so he was going to feed her to the wolfs. When they were older they went to visit an old hag at that point Thetis could not speak so the hag healed Thetis and she could speak but she could only speak the truth. As the years passed by one of the workers Orkestres of the high king was sent to get the children for the children were amazing at acrobatics and the king wanted them for amusement. Has the book started off how you thought? Why/why not? This book has started off how I thought it would because by the description and cover it gave great detail. I could tell where the book was heading....
Hi and welcome back. I have already explained the literacy circle in my Oracle blog but in this blog I am going to explain it further. This term we have tried something called literacy circles there are 6 different roles: Discussion director, Connector, Illustrator, Word Master, Passage picker, and Summariser. So far I have done all of them but Discussion director I am doing that next week, the book we are doing this on is Oracle. My favorite role is Summariser and as soon as it was my turn to do Summariser we finished the book which means I got to summarize the whole book. I wrote 6 slides of summarizing. What literacy circle role would you want to do?
Comments
Post a Comment